Support the Cure Porch on Wheels!
Become a Friend of the Porch! Our Friends of the Porch program supports the meaningful work of sharing community history. Your donation is tax-deductible and we’ll send you a bumper sticker to help raise awareness about this project! Become a Friend of the Porch and help share Saranac Lake history!
- Porch Sponsor $40: Thank you for supporting the Porch! We’ll send you a Porch” bumper sticker so you can help us raise awareness about this project!
- Lead Sponsor $100: You lead the Porch! Your donation helps us capture stories from our community. As a lead sponsor, you can create one prompt-of-the-week for the story phone!
- Business Sponsor $130: Business sponsors help us form meaningful relationships with local establishments! Your business name and logo will be featured on our website and on one CPOW event. Business sponsors also get a 20% discount on Porch use.
- Key Sponsor $140: You’re the key to this project! We’ll send you a ‘Porch Key’ keychain and invite you to spend an afternoon on the Porch behind the museum. Pick a date, bring a book, and relax!
- Porch Patron $500: We couldn’t do it without you! Porch Patrons get a print of CPOW painting by artist Julie Riker. Display it at home or work and start a conversation about this project!
Donations may be made online by clicking the button above, or by mail to: Historic Saranac Lake, 89 Church Street, Suite 2, Saranac Lake, NY 12983.
Thank you for your Support!
Thank you to the many generous donors and foundations who made this project possible: Katherine Bachman, Lucy Jones Berk, Sally and Sandy Berk, Kay and Marvin Best, Cole & Brandon Campbell, Charles and Jane Carroll, Jim and Kathy Clark, Cloudsplitter Foundation, CycleADK, Tom and Nancy Downs, Drumcliff Foundation, Lisa Dumas, Donna Evans, Dorothy Federman, Kathy Ford, Julia B. Frank, Eileen Gerrish, Priscilla Goss, Steven and Sunita Halasz, Arthur and Kathy Handley, Sandra Hildreth, Carol Jackman, Katherine Judd, Natalie Leduc, Richard and Diane Loeber, Jean Mason, Kevan Moss and Steven Horne, J.M. McDonald Foundation, Janet Mueller, Edward and Nancy Murphy, National Endowment for the Arts, New York State Council on the Arts (NYSCA), Dorothy Pecora, Andy Rawdon, Will Rogers Motion Picture Pioneers Foundation, Judy Rush, Helen and Ritter Shumway Foundation, Ned and Patricia Trudeau, Ursula Trudeau, Craig and Connie Weatherup, David and Holly Wolff, Members of Historic Saranac Lake, and our thanks for several generous anonymous donations.