The Cure Porch on Wheels is a mobile venue that can be used to host a variety of events. Use the menu below to see if the Porch is right for your event!
- Interior floor space: 7' 4" x 13' 5"
- Exterior dimensions: 8' 6"W x 16' 3"L x 12' 4"H
- 2 entrances: Side door with fold-down stairs, handrail, and lighting; DOT Public Use compliant wheelchair lift
- 4 interior 120 volt outlets; 4 exterior weather proof 120 volt outlets
- 1 ceiling light
- Space for event signage: 1 27" x 45" magnetic chalkboard attached over side door window; 1 sandwich board.
- Trailer GVW: 10,000lb
- Class IV hitch required
- 2 5/16" diameter trailer ball
- For individuals/organizations without access to a towing vehicle, please contact a local towing service.
Historic Saranac Lake charges a rental fee in order to support ongoing maintenance of the porch. The fee entitles the user to make use of the Cure Porch on Wheels for a twelve hour period. If picked up for use at 8:00 AM, the porch must be returned by 8:00 PM the same day.
Rental Policy and
Submit an Inquiry
To submit an initial inquiry for Porch rental, tell us a little about your event in the form below. Please include the dates for your event!