EVENT CHANGE: Due to inclement weather, the Grand Opening of the Cure Porch on Wheels with Saranac Lake at Work Live will take place in the John Black Room of the Saranac Laboratory Museum, 89 Church Street
The Cure Porch on Wheels will be available for local events starting June 15. As we approach the final stages of construction, we will add a schedule of upcoming events on the finished Porch. If you are interested in reserving the porch for your event, use the button below.
The Cure Porch on Wheels
EVENTS at a glance
- Friday, June 14, 6:00-9:00pm: Grand Opening of the Cure Porch on Wheels and Saranac Lake at Work: LIVE! -- Join us for the Cure Porch on Wheels grand opening to the public on June 14 with a night of live storytelling! Historic Saranc Lake and NCPR's North Country at Work project are collaborating to bring you Saranac Lake at Work: LIVE! Onstage, people will tell their funniest, craziest, or most meaningful work stories to a live audience full of friends, family, and neighbors in Saranac Lake. Come to sit back and listen, or bring your own story to share! Due to the forecast of inclement weather, we have moved this event to the John Black Room at the Saranac Laboratory Museum. Join us for an open house on the porch from 6 - 7 p.m., with the live storytelling in the John Black Room starting at 7. This event is free of charge.
Events in Development
Historic Saranac Lake is developing the following Porch events for 2019. Stay tuned for more details!
- Memorial Day story share
- Boating history story share at Riverside Park
- North Country families story share
- North Country agriculture and dairy farming pop-up exhibit and story share
- 5th grade cemetery projects at Pine Ridge Cemetery
- Caroling on the Cure Porch on Wheels
The following Porch events are in development by other organizations. Stay tuned for more details!
- Street Fest